08 Oktober 2013

You Are Simply Wonderful - Scrapbook Layout With Small Photos

You Are Simply Wonderful - Scrapbook Layout With Small Photos

I just love pages about my two boys! I took this photo with my Nikon and its just perfect! My boys always have a lot of fun together! 


I printed out the photo 3 times and framed them with these cute frame hang tags from the collection "Front Porch" by Pebbles. These frames are just perfect for small photos!


Aren`t these clothes pins just adorable? I love such cute and versatile embellishments.


I punched out a lot of different sized circles and embellished the page with banners, cute birdies and books. Tomorrow I will show you another scrapbook layout with the "Front Porch" collection by Pebbles! So stay tuned!

Supplies:
Value Pack Baker`s Twine 12 Bright Colors