20 Oktober 2013

Roller Stamps & Twine -Scrapbook Layout With Double Scoop

Roller Stamps & Twine -Scrapbook Layout With Double Scoop

Sometimes I take instagrams of my scrapbooking stash! Love that. On the first photo you can see me beloved giant roller stamp by Pebbles between the other smaller ones in the white basket. The second photo shows a jar filled with bakers twine in lots of different colours. Bakers twine is such a versatile embellishment and I use it often on scrapbook layouts or cards! Love my stamps and the twine. 


I used the Double Scoop kits by Studio Calico for this page. Love the bright and yellow background. For the journaling I used a 3x4 card from the PL kit! These cards are just perfect for journaling.


The title is a mixture of 3 different sorts of alphastickers. I used the ones that came with the kit, the ampersand is by Pebbles and the pink ones are from Sn@p! Studio by Simple Stories.