13 Oktober 2013

Store Skillingen - Scrapbook Layout With Frame Hang Tags

Store Skillingen - Scrapbook Layout With Frame Hang Tags

I totally forgot to show you my other scrapbook layout with the wonderful late summer collection "Front Porch" by Pebbles! The other day we went to this amazing see in the middle of nowhere, ok, its actually nearby...we really live in such a beautiful country! We love hiking at the weekends and we had a rest at this sea. Its fall now and the leaves turn red, orange and even yellow. Love this season so much!


I used 2 of the frame hang tags that comes with the collection. I love such great and versatile embellishments.


I punched out some traingles with my new triangle punch! Love that kind of tool!


Hope you all have nice and sunny weather! We have the most beautiful fall here in Norway. Last year we had snow at this time. Tomorrow I will show you a new "Making-Of". So stay tuned!