Prinsengracht - Scrapbook Layout With 3 Photos

Prinsengracht - Scrapbook Layout With 3 Photos 

Hei and welcome back to my blog! Who doesn`t love all the canals in Amsterdam? My husband and I walked down the long Prinsengracht and I took a lot of pictures of the the most beautiful canals in Amsterdam. The people who live there have really a stunning view, but the houses are expensive though! I love these old buildings and I really wished I could live there. Maybe one day we will end in Amsterdam? Who knows what the future will bring?


I made this scrapbook layout with the new Antiquary Scrapbook Kit and Amsterdam Add On by Studio Calico and I used 3 photos. But I took way more photos of our walk. So I will make more pages with the kit and add on.



I love the mix of all sorts of embellishments. The wooden hearts, the washitape and the die cut shapes are just perfect for this page!


Kommentare

lil gik hat gesagt…

Beautiful photos and layout, love that each embellishment cluster is slightly different, but still cohesive!

steffka hat gesagt…

Oh Marjan wie schön...
ich finde es ganz ganz zauberhaft