18 Oktober 2013

Prinsengracht - Scrapbook Layout With 3 Photos

Prinsengracht - Scrapbook Layout With 3 Photos 

Hei and welcome back to my blog! Who doesn`t love all the canals in Amsterdam? My husband and I walked down the long Prinsengracht and I took a lot of pictures of the the most beautiful canals in Amsterdam. The people who live there have really a stunning view, but the houses are expensive though! I love these old buildings and I really wished I could live there. Maybe one day we will end in Amsterdam? Who knows what the future will bring?


I made this scrapbook layout with the new Antiquary Scrapbook Kit and Amsterdam Add On by Studio Calico and I used 3 photos. But I took way more photos of our walk. So I will make more pages with the kit and add on.



I love the mix of all sorts of embellishments. The wooden hearts, the washitape and the die cut shapes are just perfect for this page!