Making-Of-Monday #6

Making-of-Monday #6


Its monday again and I want to show you my latest making-of.
I really love mermaids and I bought two cute mermaids from Playmobil the other day. I made a scrapbook layout about them and used some stamps and fun paper and embellishments from different scrapbook kits by Studio Calico.


I stamped some waves with a stamp by Studio Calico in two different kinds of blue.


After that I put on some silver glittertape by American Crafts.


I adhered some paperstrips in yellow and some washitape to the page.


More paperstrips!


Mr Hueys is my best friend when it comes to adding some inkspatters



After that I added a big paperstrip in red and some cute stickers by Simple Stories in blue.



The photo shows the two mermaids! I adhered some fun photo overlays too!


I added a fun title. Love long titles, you can use a lot of alphastickers that way.


I embellished the page with brads (yeah, love brads!) and enameldots in different matching colours.



Have a fun and scrappy monday! 

Kommentare

Alexandra Boehnke hat gesagt…

Marjan, das Layout ist toll geworden und deine Anleitung ist super. Du bist auch immer so schön farbenfroh, dass mag ich total. Es ist toll wie du immer mit den vielen unterschiedlichen Elementen so tolle Layouts zauberst!

Thamar, hat gesagt…

hoi hoi

wat een mooie lo heb je gemaakt echt een erg leuk idee even goed onthouden.
ik wil je ook even bedanken voor je lieve reactie op mijn blog dank je wel.
Ja wat gaan 9 jaar toch snel he kijk maar naar jezelf.

gr Thamar