28 Oktober 2013

Making-Of-Monday #6

Making-of-Monday #6


Its monday again and I want to show you my latest making-of.
I really love mermaids and I bought two cute mermaids from Playmobil the other day. I made a scrapbook layout about them and used some stamps and fun paper and embellishments from different scrapbook kits by Studio Calico.


I stamped some waves with a stamp by Studio Calico in two different kinds of blue.


After that I put on some silver glittertape by American Crafts.


I adhered some paperstrips in yellow and some washitape to the page.


More paperstrips!


Mr Hueys is my best friend when it comes to adding some inkspatters



After that I added a big paperstrip in red and some cute stickers by Simple Stories in blue.



The photo shows the two mermaids! I adhered some fun photo overlays too!


I added a fun title. Love long titles, you can use a lot of alphastickers that way.


I embellished the page with brads (yeah, love brads!) and enameldots in different matching colours.



Have a fun and scrappy monday!