15 Oktober 2013

All Hallow`s Eve - Scrapbook Layout With Overlays and Glitter Thickers

All Hallow`s Eve - Scrapbook Layout With Overlays and Glitter Thickers


Its tuesday and yesterday I wanted to show you a new "making-of", but unfortunately I have to take some new photos of the finished project, so I will show that special project next monday! Meanwhile I want to show you this really cool spooky scrapbook layout.
I lifted a page by Jill Sprott. I love here style very much and I wanted to try this cool grid design. She did not use any Halloween styled paper and embellishments, but I love Halloween collections and "Thirty One" by Pebbles has such great colours, patterns and embellishments, that I had to use lots of it on this scrapbook page! I used the funky photo overlays too.


The photos were taken at our Halloween party last year! In 2 weeks we will have the next Halloween party and the boys are really looking forward to it! What will you do at Halloween?