All Hallow`s Eve - Scrapbook Layout With Overlays and Glitter Thickers

All Hallow`s Eve - Scrapbook Layout With Overlays and Glitter Thickers


Its tuesday and yesterday I wanted to show you a new "making-of", but unfortunately I have to take some new photos of the finished project, so I will show that special project next monday! Meanwhile I want to show you this really cool spooky scrapbook layout.
I lifted a page by Jill Sprott. I love here style very much and I wanted to try this cool grid design. She did not use any Halloween styled paper and embellishments, but I love Halloween collections and "Thirty One" by Pebbles has such great colours, patterns and embellishments, that I had to use lots of it on this scrapbook page! I used the funky photo overlays too.


The photos were taken at our Halloween party last year! In 2 weeks we will have the next Halloween party and the boys are really looking forward to it! What will you do at Halloween?


Kommentare

lil gik hat gesagt…

Awesome layout and great way to showcase so many photos and patterned papers!

Anandi Raman Creath hat gesagt…

ITA about Thirty-One. I'm not usually a Halloween fan but loved this one.

Love the grid design and the tilted papers - so cute. I may also have to scraplift it :)

steffka hat gesagt…

oh wow das ist sehr sehr genial....
ich liebe diese Anordnung und die vielen Details. und alles passt so perfekt zusammen...toll

elvan hat gesagt…

Super-schön, liebe Maja!! So viele Details!! So viele Fotos!! Soo viel Arbeit!! Aber es hat sich gelohnt! Dein Layout sieht einfach toll aus!! Das Overlay setzt dem Ganzen noch die Krone auf!! Seeeehr schick!!

Viele Grüße,

Elvan :-)