11 April 2013

Welcome back to Oslo


It was a long trip from Valencia to Oslo last week. First I took a flight from Valencia to Zürich, in Zürich I had only 10(!) minutes to reach my next flight to Stuttgart cause my first flight was to late. I was in panic for sure, but I managed it. I will never ever fly Swiss again, sorry guys, but this was not nice at all, I was so stressed, I was almost freaking out!
In Stuttgart I was picked up by Bruno, who is a sort of grandfather for the 2 boys. The kids stayed in Mutlangen with my mother in law and Bruno, so they had a good time there while I was in Valencia with my dear husband. The next day we (the kids and I of course) took a flight from Stuttgart to Frankfurt and then a flight from Frankfurt back to Oslo where we live. What a long trip! But Lufthansa is really cool, no delays, all went perfect!
The instagram is a picture of the airbus from Lufthansa and is taken at Oslo airport Gardermoen.
So thats the story behind it. I made this page after a layout from Shimelle. Love her work!

@german readers: Ihr wundert euch bestimmt, warum ich auf Englisch schreibe. Das hat einen einfachen Grund. Ich verwende im Alltag kaum noch Deutsch und habe viele internationale Leserinnen hinzubekommen, die kein Deutsch verstehen. Ausserdem möchte ich mich in Zukunft mehr international orientieren und brauche dazu u.a. auch die englische Sprache. Ich hoffe ihr versteht meine persönliche Entscheidung, auch wenn mein Englisch nicht perfekt ist. Aber Übung macht den Meister. Ich hätte ja auch auf Niederländisch oder besser noch Norwegisch weiterschreiben können. *lol*