Making-of-Monday #1

Yeah, its monday again! Love sending the kids to school/kindergarten and husband to work. Yes, I can spend some time with scrapping. Today I want to show you a making-of. Whats happening behind the scenes here at the Scrappy Mermaid?
I only spend 5 days in Valencia, but I have got a huge pile of pics though. I have to scrap them all. So first I chose a picture, printed it with my selphy and then I was looking for some inspiration. Well, that was the easy part. Shimelle posted at FB her latest blogpost, a washitape-layout for JBS. Yeah, I love washitape, so that was just a perfect idea. At instagram SC creative team member Dana Fleckenstein posted a sneak where she used the fun rollerstamp with the anchors from Glitz. Yeah, that was another great idea. I just purchased this stamp last week at my local scrapbooking store bikuben.com. Perfect!

Here is the whole process. I do not want to describe all the single steps though.  I used some stuff from the SC scrapbooking kit "Front Row" and add-on "Big Screen" and threw in some embellishments and paper from an older dear Lizzy collection from my stash.
Just have a look, enjoy and be inspired!








Kommentare

JulieJ hat gesagt…

Great LO and steps. What a shame to cover up so much of that lovely stamped background - you'll have to do another one to show it off!

elvan hat gesagt…

Super-schick, Maja!! Dein Layout geällt mir chtig gut!! Es ist so schön bunt und es gibt viel zu sehen! Die Idee mit dem Washi-Tape Rand ist ja total genial!!

Viele liebe Grüße,

Elvan :-)

Ruth hat gesagt…

super fun layout! great step out photos too.

LauraB whosthischick hat gesagt…

Totally love this layout but missed the anchor stamp age. But really love these layers!

Mermaid hat gesagt…

Thanks for all the lovely comments! Yes, you are right! I miss the stamped background too, so I will make another page with the stamp! :)

Alinor hat gesagt…

that diy background is awesome! i'm loving anchors, not really sure why lol