04 September 2014

Scrap Your Kit - Sandlot [Be Cool, 7 Jahre 2. Klasse]

It is fall in Norway and my kids are back at school. The big one is in 4th grade and the small one is a 2nd grader. They both love to go to school, so I decided to take some pictures of them on their first schoolday and scrapped some pages about the two boys.
The sandlot scrapbook and PL kit by Studio Calilco are actually perfect for "Back To School" pictures and I made two 12x12 scrapbook layouts and put some additional photos in a divided 12x6 page protector with some PL cards. I do not have an extra PL album but I use the PL cards and embellishments for some fun pages like this.





I used some old Little Yellow Bicycle stickers too and I am still upset that this company does not have new and fun collections anymore. What actually happened to Little Yellow Bicycle?