Cardmaking [Interactive Spinning Cards, Shaker Card]

Hei and welcome back! I am addicted to Lawn Fawn videos lately and I had to make some fun cards with the Poet Society Card kit.

The first two cards are interactive spinning cards. I used some paper from the kit and stamps from the Rocket stamp set and from an older stamp set by October Afternoon. I just love rockets and robots.





The last card is a shaker card, it is my first one I have ever made. I just love the special look of shaker cards and I will definitely make more! These cards are so fun!


Do you like interactive cards! I just love them! Have a nice weekend!

Kommentare

Thamar, hat gesagt…

hoi hoi

wat een leuke kaarten heb je gemaakt echt super.

gr Thamar

Heidi W. hat gesagt…

ausgesprochen schön und richtig spaceig (schreibt man das so?) finde ich deine Karten
Ganz wunderbar!