My Project Life [January 2014]

Hei! Today I want to show you how my Project Life pages go together with my scrapbook layouts. I made some PL pages with the Core Kit "Honey edition" by Becky Higgins and American Crafts. For the scrapbook layouts I used some patterned papers and embellishments by Pebbles, most supplies are from the "From Me To You" collection.

This PL page is about the selfies I took in january and the coordinating scrapbook layout shows my morning routine. I just love to have a healthy breakfast with müsli, yoghurt and blueberries and and a cup of Coffee Latte.








These pages are actually a double PL page spread and they show what I do in the winter. I love my white hot chocolate with mini marshmellows and I love to make instagrams of the blue light in the evening.




"Into the blue" is the title of a book which I are reading right now. I thought it would make a perfect title for these instagrampics!





The last PL page goes together with a coordinating scrapbook page and again it is all about my trip to Oslo. I always take the train and sometimes the bus, but the train is faster and saver though! We had some really bad traffic accidents with busses in Oslo lately, so I really prefer the train during the winter!




Some embellishments are from Pebbles and some like the arrows and the geotags are just from my older stash. I love using my stash lately, I don´t want to hoard everything.

The next scrapbook layout is all about the one sunny day in february 2014.






So, this is my PL philosophy: Project Life pages and scrapbook layouts go perfectly together. I do not care about "catching up!", I just make pages and all pages go in one album! I have no stress with weekly or monthly spreads!

Kommentare

Alexandra Boehnke hat gesagt…

Wow - all pages are so amazing! Love your way of PL. This year I will create my PL spreads not so strictly as last year. No determinated titelpage in one pocket and no week in review in one pocket.

Nina Yang hat gesagt…

Love, love your take on PL! I have been thinking about it and now I am inspired to actually give a try! Happy Weekend, girl!