14 Februar 2014

Mini Book [Love My Family]

Hei and welcome to my blog! I wish you all a very Happy Valentine´s Day!! I have something special for you on this special day!


I follow the Mini Book Mini Workshop by Nicole Reaves over at Studio Calico. She made an adorable mini book with the add on "Gum Drop". I wasn´t that lucky though to get this add on, so I decided to use my stash instead and used the "Yours Truly" line by Pebbles and made this cute mini book about my Family. All photos of me and my family were taken at Lanzarote.

The first page is dedicated to my husband and me.





The second page is about my two boys! I just love these kids and they love each other!




The last page is a page about me and my boys! We have so much fun together! Love that!




Hope you all have a wonderful day full of love!