30 August 2014

Scrap Your Kit - Penny Arcade [Notre Dame, Photoshoot Am Ufer Der Seine]

I promised you to show you all 7 scrapbook layouts I made with the "Penny Arcade" scrapbook kit by Studio Calico. Today I have 2 pages for you and I hope you like them.

The first one is about the Notre Dame, a huge cathedral in the middle of Paris. Everyone have heard of Notre Dame before, right. I scrapped some pictures I took after visiting the building, Notre Dame looks like this at the backside. The frontside has these two huge towers with the rosettes.



The second page is about a photoshooting at the river Seine in the middle of Paris and nearby the Notre Dame. There were no tourists around and a female photographer took this picture of two people dressed up in old parisian clothes. And I took some pictures too, you can see more pictures of this photoshooting in my mini album about our trip to Paris, which I made a few weeks ago.