Scrap Your Kit - Hello, Hello [Den Norske Opera & Barcode, Prater By Night]

Hei! Its sunday today and the last day of the summer holidays over here in Norway. It´s raining and it´s pouring so I cleaned the whole house. During the holidays I made more pages with the scrapbook kit "Hello, hello" by Studio Calico. The first one is actually a scraplift and I lifted a page by Paige Evans, love her style.




For the second scrapbook layout I used gold embossing for the funky circles. Love these stamps by Studio Calico.



I wish you a nice and not so rainy sunday!

Kommentare

Elvan Noyan Lehrach hat gesagt…

Deine Layouts gefallen mir mal wieder sehr!! Beide sind so toll bunt geworden!! Und die Idee mit den Streifen auf dem ersten Layout ist total genial, liebe Marjan!
Und dein neues Blog-Layout gefällt mir auch sehr!!

Viele Grüße,

Elvan :-)

glam of life hat gesagt…

Sieht totql toll aus. So frisch bunt <3
Isabella ♥

Mein Blog: Glam of Life