27 August 2014

Scrap Your Kit - Penny Arcade [Love Postcards]

Hei ladies, I am back with one of my latest scrapbook layouts about my recent summertrip to one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. We all love Paris, right? I made in total 7 pages with the "Penny Arcade" scrapbook kit and I think this is pretty good as I did not bought any of the add ons in july! So, these pages were only made with just one (!) scrapbook kit! I just love using stuff and when a kit is killed I am one happy scrapper.

The first page I want to show you is actually a scraplift. I lifted a page by Elizabeth Kartchner, who is one of my favorite scrapbbok designers ever. I found the original scrapbook layout on pinterest. Pinterest is a great source for all kind of inspiration and I use Pinterest quite often.



And yes, I love postcards, but I did not buy any, instead I made some cool photos of the ones I loved. Smart, right? It definitely saved me some Euros.