Scrap Your Kit - Penny Arcade [Love Postcards]

Hei ladies, I am back with one of my latest scrapbook layouts about my recent summertrip to one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. We all love Paris, right? I made in total 7 pages with the "Penny Arcade" scrapbook kit and I think this is pretty good as I did not bought any of the add ons in july! So, these pages were only made with just one (!) scrapbook kit! I just love using stuff and when a kit is killed I am one happy scrapper.

The first page I want to show you is actually a scraplift. I lifted a page by Elizabeth Kartchner, who is one of my favorite scrapbbok designers ever. I found the original scrapbook layout on pinterest. Pinterest is a great source for all kind of inspiration and I use Pinterest quite often.



And yes, I love postcards, but I did not buy any, instead I made some cool photos of the ones I loved. Smart, right? It definitely saved me some Euros.

1 Kommentar

PrinzessinN hat gesagt…

Wow, das Layout ist genial. Das gefällt mir unglaublich gut. Es wirkt irgendwie wild und chaoitisch...aber beim zweiten Blick kann man so viel entdecken. Das Foto is auch cool!