12 Mai 2014

Happy Scrappy Friends Blog Hop [Sketch]


You are coming from Jana?
Hei and welcome back to my blog and our monthly "Happy Scrappy Friends" Blog Hop. Yes, its the 12th again and we want to inspire you!


Alex made this wonderful sketch for us and I made this fun and colorful scrapbook layout with 12(!) instagram pictures which I took during my 3 day trip to Vienna last weekend!





I used some paper and stuff from my beloved Studio Calico kits! Love that background paper. And the sketch is just perfect to use all the bits and pieces that came with the kits.
I have to admit that I not only was inspired by the sketch but also by one of the videos from Garden Girl Jill Sprot over at Two Peas. Her work is really cool! Tell me in the comments which work inspired you lately! And we would love to see your work too! So do not hesitate and leave a link with your interpretation of the sketch. Remember you can always come back to this post and write a comment!

Here are all the participants in this blog hop in case you have missed it:

Marjan (You are here!)
Elvan

And now its time to hop over to Nina! Have fun!