11 März 2014

Scrap Your Kit - Sugar Rush [Beautiful Sunset, My Own Feet]

Hei and welcome back, today I want to present you two of my favorite scrapbook layouts with the Sugar Rush Scrapbook kit by Studio Calico! The colors and patterns are really perfect for pages about our trip to Lanzarote end of December and in the beginning of January. I am glad we have finally made this trip to the sun!



The first page is all about the sunsets we have seen on Lanzarote, so beautiful! We had the best time in our lives just sitting and relaxing at the beach in Playa Blanca. Want to be there right now!



Here are my feet! Yes, it´s fun to make pictures like that. Do you see those wonky hearts at both scrapbook layouts? I think they are my favorite embellishment ever! Love the hearts so much, unfortunately I have used them all. But as I am not a hoarder it´s ok for me though.

Tomorrow is 12th of march, so the Scrappy Happy Friends have another inspiration just for you! Don´t miss our monthly Blog Hop!!