Hei and welcome back to the monthly Blog Hop presented by The Happy Scrappy Friends! Maybe you came over from Jana and have already seen a lot of cute projects with our new theme!
Today we want to show you some projects we have made after a Circus/Carnival theme. We want to bring some joy and entertainment to you. You can find a Mood Board over here at Pinterest. Have a look!
I found this bottle tray in one of my favorite shops in Norway.
I used the new Americana collection by Pebbles to make some cute tags. Love these pinwheels, aren´t they just fun? These bottles filled with rasberry juice are perfect for a Circus/Carnival themed birthday party, right?
And of course you need some popcorn to serve to the birthday guests. All kids love popcorn, but in Norway they are salted. so I made salted ones for the kids. just love both sorts of popcorn, the sweet ones remind of visits to the an old cinema called Schauburg in Karlsruhe, Germany.
I made these boxes with the help of my favorite punch board ever! You can not only make cute envelopes with the envelope punch board by WeRMemoryKeepers but this tool is also perfect for all sort of gift boxes. Next week I will post more ideas!
I embellished the boxes with corner rounded scraps of patterned paper and stars.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial to make these cute popcorn boxes.
2. Line the paper up at 2 inches, punch and score.
3. Line the paper up at 3 1/8, punch and score.
4. Turn the paper, line the paper up at the first score line, punch and score.
5. Aline the paper at the second score line, punch and score.
6. Repeat this for the 3rd side of the paper. For the last side of the paper, you only have to punch the paper, no scoring needed!
7. All 4 sides are punched and 3 sides are scored!
8. Turn the envelope punch board and punch all 4 flaps.
9. Take your favorite sciccors and cut slits into the flaps at the bottom of your paper.
10. Adhere all flaps.
11. Almost finished!
12. Use your tiny attacher to close the box.
I hope you had fun with my project! Now you can hop over to Nina, who will show you another great project! Thanks for stopping by, have a nice day!
Here are all the participants of todays Happy Scrappy Friends Blog Hop:
Marjan [you are here!]Sandra