Cardmaking - Mood Board [Outer Space]


Source: Pinterest
Hei and welcome to another edition of my cardmaking series. I have this wonderful mood board "Outer Space" for you and I made in total 11 cards. My boys always need cool cards for their friends, so these cards come in quite handy.

First I gathered some old stash. I love the "Rocket Age" collection by Octover Afternoon, but I used other cute scrap stuff from Studio Calico and Simple Stories too.




In the end I didn´t use all stuff, but I used at least some stickers, paper, die cuts and the stamps.

Here are my cards. I hope you like them, my boys love these cards so much and can´t wait to give these to all their friends at birthdayparties!












Next saturday I want to show you more cute cards! So stay tuned!



Kommentare

Stephanie Berger hat gesagt…

super süß.... ich mag dieses Weltraum-Thema....
Traumhafte Karten

elvan hat gesagt…

Die sind aber sehr schick - total spacy!!

Viele Grüße,

Elvan :-9

Alexandra Boehnke hat gesagt…

Oh, ich liebe diese Collektion von October Afternoon. Die ist soooo süß und ich habe noch so viel davon und will davon nix anrühren. Habe sogar das Raketen Album ;-)

Thamar, hat gesagt…

hoi hoi

wat een geweldige leuke kaarten heb je gemaakt echt geweldig.
Ik ben ook gek op oktober afternoon maak zelf erg weinig kaarten maar als ik deze van jou zie moet ik dat toch ook maar eens gaan doen.

gr Thamar