20 November 2014

Layouts [Let´s Get The Party Started, Happy Halloween]

Hei and welcome back, Today I have 2 scrapbook layouts for you, I know, most of you are totally in the chrismas mood but I just had to make 2 pages from my last party event here at home. And that was Halloween. The kids loved it, they loved to get dressed up, unfortunatelt I took no photos of them, but I took at least some pictures from the decoration and party food.

So here are my two pages. I used some decoration (the tags) at my first scrapbook layout. All papers and embellishments are from Pebbles. I got the whole collection and there are still some papers left. Maybe I can use them next year to make more fun decoration and stuff!






Hope you all have a fine day. I am off to work now and it is snowing here. Unbelievable!