Halloween Inspiration Week [Wreath]

Hei and welcome to the second inspiration post of the Halloween Inspiration Week. Today I want to show you a spooky Halloween Wreath.




I made this wreath for the front doot with lots of diecutted rosettes and a banner. I stamped and colored the Halloween critters with Copics and glued them on the rosettes. Love how this turned out. I used papers from the "Thirty One" and the first "Jen Hadfield" collection by Pebbles. The orange letter stickers are from October Afternoon.




Tomorrow I am back with more Halloween inspiration, Stay tuned!

Kommentare

PrinzessinN hat gesagt…

Ich bin ja zwar kein Halloween Fan aber das gefällt mir super gut. Sieht Klasse aus.

Britta Wiederholz hat gesagt…

Toller Türkranz!
VG Britti

Roxanne O'Brien hat gesagt…

Beyond amazing project! Thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges! -Roxanne

Caroline hat gesagt…

OMG this is amazing, I love it. So perfect!!!

Samantha Mann hat gesagt…

wow!!!!! this is amazing!!! i LOVE the wreath with all of those rossettes and the little halloween critters!! wow!! so so so wonderful! thanks for playing along with the Lawnscpaing Challenge! :D

Elise C. hat gesagt…

Wow, awesome wreath! That looks so cute and perfect for Halloween! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

Samantha Casey hat gesagt…

This is completely amazing! I love the wreath you made, the detail is awesome! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

Lynnette hat gesagt…

Holy Cow, I am blown away by this. What a gorgeous project. It's awesome on so many levels