Scrap Your Kit - Hello, Hello [Explore Paris]

The Scrapbook Kit "Hello, hello" by Studio Calico has lots of bright colors and really cute embellishments, but this kit is not my favorite one. I made 6 scrapbook pages so far and I have lots of stuff left. You think this is enough. For me it isn´t, I need 9 or 12 pages to be satisfied, I do not want to be a hoarder of scrapgoodies, I want to use my stuff.

The first of 6 scrapbook layouts I made with this kit is about our trip to Paris in july. My husband and I stayed 5 days in Paris and I took like 300 photos.




Tomorrow I will show you more pictures from Paris. Have a nice and sunny day!

Kommentare

Thamar, hat gesagt…

Hoi hoi
Leuke lo heb je weer gemaakt. Moeilijk vind ik het met druk papier te werken maar jij maakt er weer een plaatje van.
Parijs een geweldige stad. 300 foto's geweldig
Ben benieuwd naar je lo met deze foto's
Fijn weekend Thamar

Stephanie Berger hat gesagt…

oh wie genial - der Hintergrund ist soooooooooooooo perfekt dazu... ich liebe es