Skole Gutt - Scrapbook Layout With 2 Instagrams

Skole Gutt - Scrapbook Layout With 2 Instagrams

Leon is really a funny boy. He loves it when I accompany him to his classroom. He is in the first grade and when he is in his classroom he wants to draw first. He is really good at that. I took some quick pictures of him at two different days at school. I wanted to preserve this special memory of his first school days for him that I made this fun scrapbook page.



I used some papers and embellishments from the october scrapbook kit and add on. Love all the bright colours and fun patterns. They remind me of a happy time at school!



Skolegutt ist norwegian and means school boy. he defintely is a school boy now! He loves it there!

Kommentare

Thamar, hat gesagt…

hoi hoi

leuk leuk leuk.
Studio calico heeft leuk papier in zijn kids zitten, maar jij heb er wel weer een erg leuke lo van gemaakt.

gr Thamar

steffka hat gesagt…

coole Papiermischung, tolle Anordnung... ich finds klasse