Zandvoort aan Zee


Zandvoort aan Zee is a small town in the Netherlands, in the province of North Holland and I love being there. Zandvoort is also one of the major beach resorts of the Netherlands. Amsterdam and Haarlem are not far away, so Zandvoort is the perfect place for a short trip! You can visit both cities and you can relax at the beach! Just perfect for us! I stayed with my family at Centerparks and we had some great days at the nearby beach. I took some cool pictures there.
Here you can see how I made this simple but fun mini album! I was inspired by Mitchell Kraft. Love his "Right Now Mini Album".












I just used some thicker cardstock that comes with the addons from Studio Calico, some pretty paper, old book sheets, stickers, Jenni Bowlin dabbers, washitape and some pictures. I used my sewing machine and my old Selphy for printing the pictures.

Here are the finished pages:
















Kommentare

lil gik hat gesagt…

great mini book, love the simple theme throughout that still allowed for fun embellishments!

Nadine hat gesagt…

Ein ganz zauberhaftes Mini ist das geworden!
Vielen Dank fürs Zeigen!

LG, Nadine

NinaSt hat gesagt…

Das sieht nach einem tollen Urlaub aus. Das Mini ist echt schön geworden, die Farben der PPs passen super zu den Strandfotos.

Liebe Grüße, NIna

Stoffsymphonie hat gesagt…

Wow, ist das wieder toll!! Takk for sist, war ein super schöner Vormittag! Danke für Deine Links, werde die gleich mal ansehen!
Klem
Alice