Scrap Your Kit - January [This Is Not America...]


Hei and welcome back to my scrappy blog! Today I want to show you one of my latest scrapbook layouts I made with the fantastic scrapbook kit "Copper Mountain" and add on "High Point" by Studio Calico. I just love the bright colors and the patterns of the papers are just gorgeous! The embellishments are perfect for my pages.

As you might know, did we have a fantastic vacation on the Canary Island Lanzarote during Christmas. This was one of our best vacations ever and I had to scrapbook all my memories.



I lifted a page by Celine Navarro, I just love her funky style. I choose two pictures of the most beautiful beach at Lanzarote.




I really had fun with this scrapbook kit and scrapped more than 12 layouts with this particular kit. You will see more pages with it within the next 2 weeks! So stay tuned!

Kommentare

steffka hat gesagt…

herrliche Urlaubsfarben, klasse Bilder - einfach toll
ich finds super passend und sehr schön

Sasha Farina hat gesagt…

oh my goodness... what a fun layout!! LOVE this a lot!

Eva-Maria hat gesagt…

Mensch, jetzt hab ich ein Lied im Kopf!! ;-)

Total klasse und wirkungsvoll,
Alphas sind halt auch Embellies. Tolle Bilder!

Toni From hat gesagt…

I love your layout and your photos are so gorgeous, makes me just want to dive right in.

brenda hat gesagt…

Love the mixture of fonts on this layout - gorgeous photos!

lil gik hat gesagt…

Super fun and fresh layout, love the variety of fonts and gorgeous photos!

Joyce Casaldi hat gesagt…

12 pages! That's impressive!
Great page.

Magdalena hat gesagt…

Great layout! And everyone reading this goes away singing "Shalalalalaaa!" in their head. LOL!