Cards On Saturday #11

Cards On Saturday #11


Hei and welcome to my new edition of "Cards On Saturday" this year! Today I want to show you my latest Christmas Cards I made with the Cuppa card kit and Cinnamom Spice add on. Loved the kits so far but this one was not easy. So I lifted some cards from the gallery as the cardmakers at Studio Calico make some fantastic cards. Loved all the inspiration there! Thank you girls!
Next saturday I will show you some fun Christmas cards I made with some really beautiful collections by Pebbles. So stay tuned!








Kommentare

elvan hat gesagt…

wie süüüß, Marjan!! Deine Karten gefallen mir sehr!! Sie sind so schön bunt und es sind sooo viele!!

Viele Grüße,

Elvan :-)

Maria Asmus hat gesagt…

Sehr hübsche Karten, Marjan!! :)

steffka hat gesagt…

die sind ja alle sooooooo genial