07 September 2013

Cards on Saturday #4 and Pebbles Basics Blog Hop Winner!

Cards on Saturday #4

Welcome to my new edition of "Cards on Saturday". I just love the Basics collection by Pebbles and I made some simple but very colourful fun cards with all the pretty patterned paper and the cute and colourful embellishments. I am a big washi tape fan and I love using it on cards and on layouts!

I made 3 more feminine cards and 3 masculine cards. I love to combine the colours and I am quite happy with these pretty cards. You can`t have enough birthdaycards, right?

I hope I could inspire you and I would love to see your cards! Feel free and leave a link to your blog in the commentfield!







Supplies:
Basics Paper Pad 12x12 (754133)
Basics Cardmaking Pad (751401)
Basics Chips (732174)
Basics Phrase &Sentiments Cardstick Stickers, Aqua & Green (732183)
Basics Library Pockets With Cards (747202)
Basics Mini Clothes Pins (747205)
Basics Washi Tape Ash (747207)
Basics Washi Tape Rouge (747208)
Basics Washi Tape Begonia (747209)
Basics Washi Tape Peony (747210)
Candy Dots (744243)

Pebbles Basics Blog Hop Winner!

Its Saturday and I picked a winner to the Pebbles Basics Blog Hop giveaway. The lucky winner is:

Karenladd

Please send me your full name and mailing address, so that Pebbles Inc. can send you the big prize soon! Congratulations and thanks for all the kind and nice comments on my birthday layout! 
Have a nice and scrappy weekend!