24 Juni 2013

Making-of-Monday #4


Hi, its monday again! I do not have to work today, because the summerholidays started in Norway and I only work on wednesday, thursday and friday this week! So I have lots of time to scrap and do some shopping the next 2 days! Yeah!
Today I want to show you one of my favorite scrapbooking techniques. I love washitape and sometimes I use lots of it to make a special background. In this case I took some cool patterned washitape and some stripes cut from a 12x12 paper to make a sort of checked pattern. I used sequins and a 12x12 vellum paper to tone down the bright colours of the green patterned paper and the washitape. After that I embellished the background with these wonderful alphas from Heidi Swapp. I used some wood veneers alphas, 3 cork arrows and some scraps of paper to finish of the page.