Making-of-Monday #4


Hi, its monday again! I do not have to work today, because the summerholidays started in Norway and I only work on wednesday, thursday and friday this week! So I have lots of time to scrap and do some shopping the next 2 days! Yeah!
Today I want to show you one of my favorite scrapbooking techniques. I love washitape and sometimes I use lots of it to make a special background. In this case I took some cool patterned washitape and some stripes cut from a 12x12 paper to make a sort of checked pattern. I used sequins and a 12x12 vellum paper to tone down the bright colours of the green patterned paper and the washitape. After that I embellished the background with these wonderful alphas from Heidi Swapp. I used some wood veneers alphas, 3 cork arrows and some scraps of paper to finish of the page.













Kommentare

lil gik hat gesagt…

fun layout and your blog's new look is great!

julie e hat gesagt…

Love the way you used the Heidi Swapp alphas

Ashley Taylor hat gesagt…

I'd love to start using washi tape to decorate things but its just so damn expensive. Maybe for Christmas?

xo Ashley
thetiniestfirecracker.com